You may have stumbled upon this blog by any means of search engines.
I hope that you reached here before it is too late.
If you are indeed too late, I would only say that your best help now is God.

Read on for any stories that interest you and I do hope they help and the best is to read the comments. ;)
Best Regards,
T

Friday, March 31, 2006

Response from an Observer

It will be a very long post. But worth reading. Thanks to Calvin..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Lampe Berge Help

Well, it seems that is getting to know some of the aggressive people. Apart
from these attacks I adore your courage. Malaysia does indeed need
people like you. People have the right to know each and every aspect before
they act.

A piece of advice for those that bad experiences from Lampe Berger,
please be strong when facing false accusation. Personal attacks are
always committed by those who don't have any proof to backing up them.

For "Anonymous": (refer to 26/3/06 5:32 PM, "Anonymous")
Please proof things that you said, rather than bashing people feelings
with nonsense accusation. Don't simply say someone is envy from
other's wealth, because generally people are not being brained washed
into materialistic drones, where every things has to be associated
with money. One of my friends currently is so into Lampe thingy, until
she preys on one of my friend who intended to continue his study. Some
people are born to be sales, and some of them are not. In addition,
don't use lies cover up, because when they found out that they been
scammed by their own best friend, the backfire due to the lies is
unbearable.

I have been studying MLM for a long time, viewing from pros/cons
perspective, the varieties. So far Lampe Berger is one of a kind,
where they 100% exploit the weakness of the MLM by morphing the
original idea into a pyramid scam. One may ask why so many highly
educated person would ever consider being a part of this scam? Most of
the time not because they saw the true value of this business, on the
other hand, they were being introduced by lies, as "garbage in garbage
out" terminology shows that feed with false information people will
have to make mistakes. Whether he is a professor, an engineer or even
a doctor, being at that status doesn't mean he comprise both knowledge
and wisdom.

The ability to separate truth from lies is from their wisdom,
regardless how high their knowledge can be.
I indeed had been introduced into several MLM; half of what I'd been
told was a complete and utter lie. The other half was a conveniently
constructed lie. And the truths lie within the lies. I think you might
respond me by saying people doesn't need to know negativities and
claming me being a sociopath or what ever your creativity can come
out. I can assure you that all my claims are from all my
observations, none of them were made up.

(1) The way that MLM people contact, there are even seminar teaching
them withhold certain details during conversation just to lure
people's interest.

(2) The perspective changes, I do believe a lot of MLM people are
started in a ethical manner, but sooner or later their moral being
eroded until once was seen as false now being true. These types of
people are the ones that are most likely being broke and leaving this
business without any surviving skills. What they have is a false dream
that will never be true.

(3) The Millionaire smokescreen, just like a carrot on a stick hanging
in front a bunny. Money is always around the corner, and as always
people always have subjected into environment that gets your emotion
so High until all the facts doesn't seems to matter. And this is what
professional refer as Brain Wash.

Addition to that is market saturation, if population continuingly
growing in an exponential way theoretically MLM might be the ultimate
utopia for all of us. But in reality, population is limited by resources,
culture and location. So, when the market approaches the verge of
saturation, someone is doomedto be the lowest level (hopefully it
won't be you, but then again, I will certainly be someone you introduced).
But wait!
What is so good in Lampe Berger is the fact that people can
"Invest" RM 30,000 to get a higher rank.
Wow! Isn't that great? Nope! By definition of MLM this short cut is the
thing that labeled it as an illegal scheme.
Okay, let's omit the illegal problem and concentrate on the fact you bought
the position by using 30 grand, it would seems that you achieved the
position that you dreamed for. But the way that this business really
works is that you built a network, a network large enough that
everyone's money being funnel into your pocket. With a short cut like
that, it just gave the upline the opportunity to spreading false
success for luring others "Potential" person into the system. What do
you get? I think the opportunity of being scammed?

In fact, if you still reading up until now, I guess you might say, if
Lampe Berger is really that terrible why it is still being around and
still growing? With all the Motivational activities that alter a
person's minds it create a society that depends on it keeping the
money flow thus the kingpins gain more and more, and showing off their
wealth to cloud the minds of innocent people. These innocent people
started this business ethically (whereas being scammed unknowingly),
in an obscure way these innocent group consuming their creditability
backing up the organization giving it an artificial credit. Hence,
among mlm's believes it is a great business.

You might even say, a person tends to believe what he wants. In a
strange way, I do agree. I don't believe Lampe Berger operating under
MLM structure + Motivating is ethical. Anyway, a lot of things are not
ethical as far as I know, but they still exist around us, such as
prostitute. Don't you think they might ask you the same question that
many of you asked me? "If we are so harmful, why do we still exist?"
Do they? Or it is the people are to blame? I think we can't have a
world that is purely good or purely evil; it is always falls in
between.

This blog was created based on reporting the facts, never once I saw
any personal attack were made by the author of the blog. He is just
merely raising the concerns and hopefully people will have a better
idea on what is going on.

Hope you all the best!

Cheers,
Calvin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We sent our regards to Calvin, telling him we will feature his
mail to us.
His generous reply was prompt..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

It's okay, I bet your email are swamped with a lot of mail, indeed I'm
more in the position as an observer than someone related being in
there. One of my many encounters with MLM the most unforgettable
experiences is my so call best friend start to stereotype me and
discrediting me behind my back. Who are they to judge me if me don't
find it interested in Lamps? Who are they so claim it works for
sensitive nose when the very thing that makes my nose stuffy is their
lamp's scent? I'm not saying they are bad person. But it is really bad
to stereotype people for their perspective?

I think the root of all evil is the Motivational System exist parallel
with the Direct Sales, because it is only makes sense to a person to
join such pyramid gimmick when their clouded by these deceptive
person. When freshly entered person was fully brainwashed, they expect
everyone to listen to them, but when we raise our concern. Wholla~ You
have just got yourself into a "Bad For Business" list.

Business is run base upon rational analysis, not totally day dreaming
every time meeting was held. Hmmm… "When dreams are big enough, the
fact doesn't matter" – according to a lot of MLM people.

Anyway, I think I might write something once in a while. Hope I can
entertain the audiences and brought some attention to the public. And
hopefully MLM distributor will be getting less ignorant.

Cheers,
Calvin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calvin, till today, we've not even receive a single e-mail of hatred
towards
us from any of the distributors of DCHL/Lampe Berger.
Most of it were
words of encouragements and words of thanks
and question on how about
they suppose to go through the
process of re-fund and so forth.


But we here at LB Help wants to thank all our loyal readers again..
Do spread the words.. It is a great e-mail Calvin... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei, fren...

you always put out the bait...and then make us wait...

tick tock tick tock..left right left right...make me go crazy...

quickly post it up lah...hehehe

Anonymous said...

yeah loh, have been waiting whole day oledi

-preacher-

Lampe Berger Help said...

Kawan Kawan sekalian,

First of all, hehe isn't it some sort of advertising tactic? To keep u coming back out of curiousity. :P

I didn't intend to keep you all waiting people..

It is just I-Link of Maxis is down durring my office hours.
Streamyx has session hang back home..
Just got it up and running.. :P

It is indeed a great post.. Hope you all enjoyed reading..

Steven Yip said...

Good article.

I wonder if it's the same Calvin I posted.

Btw, is there many refund cases?

Anonymous said...

Yes, both Calvin is the same Calvin.
Yeah! One Man's Perceptions!

Anonymous said...

Very well written, Calvin!
Kodus to you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone!!!,

I'm Ah Wai from MLM. Such a nice post from all of you :)

I admit sometimes the MLMers always use this kind of tactic of luring "potential" people into their business. Eg. N-stream, Synergy, Herbalife, Lampeberger, Amway, Diamond, eCosway, IMagic, NuSkin, CNI and etc.

I'm also ex-anti MLMer just like you all. Proud to be antiMLMers. "MLM is conbusiness" and "StudioTraffic is PONZI SCHEME!" Hehehe... :)

But, AT LAST i realise in this World of Events..."Capitalism"

EITHER YOU CON PEOPLE OR PEOPLE CON YOU...you choose!

Sami Vellu, politicians, MPSJ, MPPJ, MBI, dato, datuks, Thaksin, Arroyo, Suharto, *me* and etc also CONNING people $$$ only what...

I only take little con $$$ while the *people mentioned above* CON the "rakyat" & taxpayer's $$$ BIG TIME! SO what is the FUSS?

I con my lecturer before, i cheat on my exam before, i Ponteng class before, i cheated during SNOOKER, i cheated my fren before, hell i even con my GF before. Hahaha. What is the BIG FUSS?

As i say, EITHER YOU CON PEOPLE or PEOPLE CON YOU...Its a survival skill!

Its better for us, "the little guy with no $$$" to con little $$$, than "the BIG SHOT GOVERNMENT officials" to con the rakyat $$$.

RIght?

I'm DAMN sure the GOvernment DOn't MIND this little $$$ one.

AIyah, we group together as a group of "hardcore anti-lampeberger", then we charge those people who is also "anti-lampeberger" RM 100 each. Then, we also make LOTS of $$$.

Simple calculation,

RM 100 x 10,000 member (ANTI-LAMPEBERGER) = RM 1,000,000!!!!

Then, we BUY Ferrari and BMW to drive to Menara HLA, park at the FRONT and BURN them. This we show that we also can make $$$ ma!!!

DAMN good IDEA...!!!

WE group together ok...WE KEEP in touch! Malaysia BOLEH!

Remember, my name is AH Wai from SYN DCHL Lampeberger :)