You may have stumbled upon this blog by any means of search engines.
I hope that you reached here before it is too late.
If you are indeed too late, I would only say that your best help now is God.

Read on for any stories that interest you and I do hope they help and the best is to read the comments. ;)
Best Regards,
T

Monday, March 20, 2006

Another Blog ?

Well, I might have spark the up-rooting of new blogs...

Don't flame me!..

It is each and everyone's personal will to start their own blog..

and I would further say that THIS IS A FREE NATION..

Freedom of speech is a must available..

I pretty much like what is being stated in this blog

Anti Lampe Berger

Covered pretty much on Lampe Berger in general..

But, it is more to against the company :)

Good job in creating the site Mr. X.. you know who you are .. :)

No comments: