You may have stumbled upon this blog by any means of search engines.
I hope that you reached here before it is too late.
If you are indeed too late, I would only say that your best help now is God.

Read on for any stories that interest you and I do hope they help and the best is to read the comments. ;)
Best Regards,
T

Sunday, February 26, 2006

LAMPE BERGER RE-FUND CASE

An e-mail receive on 26th February, 2006.
______________________________________________________
Hie,

Good job in creating this site. I've came to know this site from a friend earlier
on MSN. I straight come and look. Heh. :)

Here is my story.

I've invested a certain amount of money amounting to RM 10,000.
The main reason why I would join LB because my friend told me can earn
money. So i also excited la. I go an borrow money from my friends and families.
I tried so hard to convince them that i want to do business.
So in the end, i got the money.

I am really impressed by how they lay out the marketing plan, and how much
you can earn and so on.. Really.
I've strived for a mere 4 months...
Going for New Distributor's Orientation every month. Go for trainings mostly
every night and also always call friend come out yum char.
It is not that easy to convince people to join and wat's more with coming out
with the initial investment of RM 2500.

After nearly 4 months, I know this will never work for me. I've really tried my
best. It looks good to me, but it doens't mean it looks good to others.
I go to office and told my Upline that I want to quit.
He held me back and told me to wait and discuss this matter later.

Waited and waited.
It is near midnight.

He told me that my quiting will hurt others as in the team members.
He told me to think about it and I did. I told him okay, I gave him another
2 days. Seriously thought of it, I really want to quit.

Contacted him, and told him I want to quit. Well, he gave me another option
which is, not to quit, but to re-imburse back the stock purchase value. Which
mean, sell the Lampe Berger's Oil and Lamp to other distributors.
Calculated my returns, I would lose another RM 1,000 or so.
So I agreed, to save him trouble and mine also.. and I don't want to give him
hard time.

Everything is as agreed, given stock, and what's good is that my marquis told
me that there would be few "Franchisee" coming in and I should have some
stock sold in the coming weeks.

I waited again... called... and he never answer call. My upline.
He msged me and said, no luck in selling my stock. "WHAT!??" was my
response. And at that time, I need money.! Real bad!...

This goes on for 2 months. Call never answered. Never bothered me at all.
Only is me call him not him call me and tell me stock sold.
He always give me stupid reason, like that person holding the money..
Busy la.. and always meeting people.. and all..

Why all this crap!!.. ?? He still sees my friend and my friends told me he is still
the same and what really put me on laugther is he TRIED to borrow money
from one of my another friend. AHHAHA Funny... Why strive on when u can't
survive.

Summore, when i really count, I am losing more if I get my refund this way.
If I refund thru the company, I only lose 10% of the initial investment.

I've came to know another friend, who's friend also invested and nvr got back
the money. Same case happen like how I gone thru. What's worst that person
invested RM 30K.

Is this a scam or wat? What happens to the promises said?

I would like to stress on one thing. If you have invested and you want to
back-out.
Please go directly to the company IF your up-line as you to not back-out.
Why?
I've found out that, if you back-out, the re-fund money will be taken from
the company and from the upline himself.
Thats the main reason why they don't let you go. They have to churn out what
they earned.

Now, I am left with a loss of over RM 3K.!! Believe it or not. sucks..
So called good earning opportunity but when I wan to quit, they act like fckers,

I want to say that, it is the people problem. Not the product.
I would still sell the product now, if I can, because it really helps during haze.
But still another matter is it is being OVER-PRIZEd...
That is why the distributors can earn big bucks over it...

In future, Lampe Berger MLM? Thanks but NO THANKS!!..

I would rather join other companies, that has low investment, but big returns.
_______________________________________________________

Sender's name and other information has been deleted to be protected.
If you feel you have the same story to share, please mail them to
lampebergerhelp@gmail.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. can u name the company who low invest and earn back big?? thank you

Lampe Berger Help said...

There are some. Do find it out yourself.

Anonymous said...

lolx.. hmm.. heard u said.. yr upline also very wat geh.. lolx.. but 1 thing only lar.. hmm.. y human need to think the worst thing le?? u said u cant do tough lar.. wut lar.. haihzz.. all bcs of wut?? bcs of u said yrself cant.. i know u try.. lolx.. but seriously if u come in here not to try lor.. example.. if i ask u go make love with a girl.. hmm.. that girl dont know have AIDS or dont have .. u said try lor.. haihzz.. wut will happen?? tai lou.. if u wan to try.. dont do at first.. tai lou.. ask u something lor.. do u know the most hardest thing is collect or borrow money?? the most hardest thing u also can make it.. y not this le.. haihzz... ok.. said bak yr money.. that is u and yr upline problem.. lolx.. hmm.. u can call to HQ said about this thing or CALL to polis or anywhr that can report.. do u do it?? if no.. then u complain for?? for ppl see? now u wan to re fund.. seriously if u really need sure u ask and go company lar,this can show that u wat?? LAZY!!! or MA FAN.. right?? example if u buy a hp then rosak wan.. whr u go?? to yr friend that ask u to buy?? ok at first u go.. then he said like wut u said.. busy or wut.. then u will go whr?? the shop right?? haihzz.. at last is human is like this.. when ownself cant do sure will not said ownself.. 99% will said ppl.. agree?? correct me if i`m wrong.. thanks

james.

Lampe Berger Help said...

I thank you James for being my blog reader...

But, please.. do READ!! what we have done. EACH AND EVERY TOPIC!!

We DID put this case forward to the company. Are we complaining? NO!
We are not complaining here.
DO READ THE MAIN HEADING OF THIS WEBSITE AGAIN!..

WHAT I AM DOING IS CREATING AWARENESS.
It is people's problem and yes..
END IT THERE.. FULL STOP!..

Do you want me to say...

YES IT IS MY PROBLEM TOO!...
WITH AN UN-ETHICAL UPLINE!!

Please follow the storyboard of all these post..

Anonymous said...

hmm.. stop?? lolx.. ok.. sorry.. if i said anything too straight.. =) .. ciaozz..zz

Anonymous said...

lampe berger help :
It would not help much when someone doesn't understand English. You can try asking him to READ 10 more times and it still wouldn't help. He need to UNDERSTAND what is happening.
Having to said that, don't start picking on my grammar, I do not have very good English either. Thank you.

Okay...

After reading a few of James's previous comments on your other posts, I realized something; first, he doesn't know what he is talking about. I feel that he is commenting for the sake of wanting to prove that he is smart and know all; while everyone else is wrong, negative, lazy, stupid and retarded.

Secondly, woah... James, I seriously like your remarkable ability to relate things like this ( Lampe Berger Re-Fund Case) to making love to a girl, AIDS, buy hp, hand phone shop and so on... I seriously don’t think "normal people" like us here will be able to do that, EVER. I still don't see how the given example is even close to what we are talking about here. Heh...

Reading through his comments, I feel that James should at least learn to understand the situation one went through before he conclude or judge them.

Frankly, I'm always open to anything when it comes to other people's opinion. Every time I come across post like this, I give myself time to think and digest all the information/ facts available before opening my mouth. This way, I show respect to what they think and felt. Now, “that” is important (at least to me). However, when I saw James's comments, I lost it. I tried reasoning with myself and protect him by telling myself he is the result of nothing but severe brainwashing. So, NO James; it’s not your fault. :p

Personally, there isn’t any point reasoning with a severely brainwashed individual, really! They tend to think that they are right all the time, they have so much self-confidence they don’t even think before opening their mouth to make a statement, they get upset when people doesn’t agree with them etc…

But James, may I suggest you to spend a little bit more time understanding (not only read) the contents of the previous posts? Then, go through all your previous comments. By doing this, I hope that you'd realize that it is not so much about you “said anything too straight”. Very much like you made fun of yourself, no wonder I had fun reading through your comments. You are such an incredible individual. I hope you are having a lot of fun being with the rest of people who think like you do.

Best regards, James!

Btw, lampe berger help, love your reply to James. Respect man! Your endless effort explaining and replying to James make you sound so damn nice like that. CUTE! Keep it up yah?!

Liu Xing

Anonymous said...

how is the refund procedeur go?
who know?

Lampe Berger Help said...

You can link to my previous post
http://lampebergerhelp.blogspot.com/
2006/03/solution-to-re-funds.html

or

http://stopmlmscams.blogspot.com/
2006/04/most-effective-way-to-get-
refund-from.html